What can $1 per day actually do? Does it really make a difference? YES!!!
One dollar per day may not sound like much but it can have a major impact on the work that we are doing for the kingdom. As a ministry, we are praying for 100 people to come along side Paradosi during the next season by pledging $1 per day for a year. It is our hope that when you submit your monthly gift that you will pray for the ministry and the people that we are encountering. Through a monthly pledge, and the gifts from others like you, you will be helping to fulfill the Great Commission by sending us out to share the Gospel of Jesus to the world.
These are just a few examples of how we will steward your gift of $1 per day:
Each line represents one pledge of $1 per day or $30 per month / $360 per year. Actual purchasing power may fluctuate. Estimates were based on market rates as of October 29, 2019
- 410 New Testament Outreach Bibles
- 245 - 360 Full Size Outreach Bibles
- 493 Outreach Books • The Gospel of John
- 6,080 Gospel Tracts
- Overhead for 7 to 12 Outreach Programs • At schools, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation centers, fairs, festivals, and shelters
- 100 - 120 Gallons of Diesel Fuel • Enough fuel to drive round trip from Tacoma, WA to San Francisco, CA then round trip from Tacoma to Portland, OR
- 24 Pairs of Ballet Flat Shoes • We go through dozens of pairs each year
- 3 Pairs of Pointe Shoes • We average two pairs per dancer per season. Some seasons this number is greater.
- 2 to 3 Costumes • New or Replacements
- 9 to 33 Dance Leotards
- 23 Rolls of Gaff Tape • Enough to secure our marley dance floor at twelve free outreach programs during the year
- 12 Months of Cell Service • We have a discounted plan that works in the US and overseas!
- 1/3 to 1/2 the cost of renting a school auditorium for an outreach event
- 3 - 10 Motel Rooms • Sleeping 4 dancers to a room. On tour in the US and overseas
- 30 - 60 Individual Meals for the Dancers • On tour in the US and overseas
- Short Term Travel Insurance for 1 Tour • For the entire ministry with a surplus left over
There are many more needs and expenses within the ministry. These are just a few examples of how your resources help to send us out.
Please prayerfully consider supporting the work of Paradosi in the season ahead in whatever amount you feel called to give. We need partners who give one time annually but we also need regular monthly support to help us budget for the year ahead. If you fee called to give once this season or to give on a regular basis, your gifts are immensely appreciated and will help to keep moving us forward in our mission! All that we ask is that you prayerfully consider supporting in the season ahead and to give as your heart tells you to give. 2 Corinthians 9:7 We cannot do what we do without you!
Thank you for being a part of our ministry family!
Give By Mail
4020 S 56th Street, Suite 105
Tacoma, WA 98409